We have a VISION
The BCPS vision is optimal physical and mental health for all children and youth in British Columbia.
We have a MISSION
To optimize the health of the children and youth in BC, the BCPS advocates on their behalf, provides educational and practice support for its members and prepares and disseminates educational material and practical tools to the public.
These are our ROLES
- The BCPS seeks to advance public policy to benefit children and their communities.
- The BCPS collaborates with other child and family health advocates.
- The BCPS initiates and supports research projects that impact child health in our region
- The BCPS advocates for pediatricians professionally, providing ongoing education and representation at regional, provincial and federal medical organizations
- The BCPS advocates for economic incentives to promote retention of specialists in pediatric practice